- 1 How many levels are in Candy Crush?
- 2 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga 2023?
- 3 What is the highest level of Candy Crush played?
- 3.1 What happens at level 10000 Candy Crush?
- 3.2 Is there a level 10000 on Candy Crush?
- 3.3 How much money does Candy Crush make a day?
- 3.4 How much money does Candy Crush make?
- 3.5 How many players have reached level 3000 in Candy Crush?
- 3.6 What age limit is Candy Crush?
- 3.7 Can you beat Candy Crush without paying?
- 4 How to pass level 8000 on candy crush?
- 5 How do you get the 5000 badge in Candy Crush?
- 6 Did anyone finish Candy Crush?
- 7 How do you get 24 hours life in Candy Crush?
How many levels are in Candy Crush?
|”||New levels are released every week||”|
Candy Crush Saga is a match-3 game consisting of various levels organized on the map. To play Candy Crush Saga, you select one of the available levels, and the game will send you to this board, where the player must complete objectives by switching and matching candies to proceed to the next level and make progress through events,
- Switches can only be completed when the candies match after the switch, or with a wildcard candy (such as the colour bomb) or between two special candies,
- Candy Crush Saga currently holds 14915 levels in 995 episodes on the HTML5 version ( 105 more levels and 6 more episodes on Windows 10 App version), but some players have more levels to play due to the testing.
Flash version, on the other hand, had 2825 levels and 189 episodes, but Adobe Flash Player was discontinued on 31 December 2020. Each episode has 15 levels except for Candy Town and Candy Factory, which only have 10 each. The main gameplay for Candy Crush Saga is strictly linear, and all levels are grouped into episodes and worlds on the map,
- New levels are usually being released every week, particularly on Wednesday.
- At the current rate, 45 new levels in three episodes are released at a weekly basis.
- There were 665 levels in 45 episodes in Dreamworld, which every episode also has 15 levels except for Sleepy Slopes and Funky Factory which only have 10, but Dreamworld was entirely removed from the game.
Click on one of the links to see the full list of levels or the page on episodes,
How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga 2023?
How Many Levels Are There in Candy Crush Saga? – Time to tackle the million-dollar question: How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? At present, Candy Crush Saga’s HTML5 version boasts an astounding 14,105 levels spread across 941 episodes, with an additional 90 levels available on the Windows 10 App version. Now, you might be asking, why the discrepancy between the HTML5 version and the Windows 10 App version? This disparity is due to ongoing testing that sometimes allows certain players to access more levels. For historical reference, the Flash version of Candy Crush Saga, which was phased out after Adobe discontinued Flash Player at the end of 2020, had 2,825 levels across 189 episodes.
The creators of Candy Crush Saga maintain a steady stream of new content for the game, typically releasing three new episodes every week, each containing 15 new levels. That’s an additional 45 brain-teasing puzzles for players to solve every single week. The only exceptions to this 15-level rule are the first two episodes, Candy Town and Candy Factory.
Both contain only 10 levels per episode. Additionally, Candy Crush Saga once had an alternate world known as Dreamworld, which added a unique twist to the Candy Crush gameplay. Dreamworld had 665 levels spread over 45 episodes, again with 15 levels per episode. The only exceptions were Sleepy Slopes and Funky Factory.
What is the highest level of Candy Crush played?
What is Candy Crush highest level 2021? – As Candy Crush Saga releases new levels every week, there’s no Candy Crush final level 2021 yet. At the time of writing this post in June, the highest level in Candy Crush 2021 is level 9674, At this level, players are assigned to collect enough 100 candies of different types.
The account Johny Crush on Youtube is currently having the latest match at level 9674 with no booster used. Take a look at his gameplay for the Candy Crush Saga highest level 2021. Meanwhile, the highest level of Candy Crush Saga Special is level 9828 (as of June, 2021), played by account Provid_Games on Youtube.
Last month, we also updated the gameplay for level 9513 where players need to collect enough 76 toffe swirl and hazelnut to complete the level. Only a good few of players could win the Candy Crush highest levels at the moment. Of course, not many people are patient and dedicated enough to play through over 9,000 levels to reach this. However, there are some Youtube accounts like ProVid_Games who determine to complete these highest levels in Candy Crush in 2021.
Check out the video below. This account also posted a video of finishing Candy Crush Saga level 9488 several weeks ago. In this level, players have to complete the task of delivering four cherries and five rainbow rapids to their gates. There are many obstacles and twists on the way which require special candies to solve.
Clearly, this is among the oldest players in this game. In fact, from level 9,000, the format of Candy Crush Saga games looks similar. Most of the time players would be required to order rainbow rapids and cherries. Locks and twists are frequently seen in the game as well. Take a look at the obstacles to get through in level 9488! New features constantly appear for advanced levels. These sometimes increase the difficulty of the game but they could also act as an aid to players in other cases. Many new features are updated in advanced levels. >>> Related post:
At what level does Candy Crush end?
Candy Crush is one of the most thrilling games of our time. It has millions of daily users like me and many more are falling in love with the colorful candies and incredible graphics, not to mention the challenging new levels. I like most other players also boast when we complete difficult levels and accumulate high scores, but the main challenge is beating the game.
- So, does Candy Crush end? Candy Crush doesn’t have a distinct ending.
- The developers ensure that the gamers keep playing even when they complete the available levels by adding fresh episodes each week.
- Therefore, you cannot complete the game because a new level will automatically generate.
- There are over 9000 levels and more than 600 episodes, but King keeps releasing more every week.
As an avid Candy Crush player, I would always want to brag about beating the tough levels. A lot of my friends play Candy Crush and during our weekly meet ups the conversation at some point would always move onto how we were each fairing in playing candy crush.
It was empowering to boast about how a hard level had been conquered and how long it took. The conversation would always lead onto the topic of Candy Crush having an end, as I had reached the 4,000 mark and my friends were clos by. I decided to look at it from the Candy Crush perspective and not from a players perspective.
Different games have various tasks for their players, and one way to keep them interested is to make the new levels more exciting than the last. Candy Crush developers have, over the years, ensured that they satiate the users by keeping the levels coming to entertain, challenge, and push your gaming skills, but I’ve always wondered is there an end goal? In this article I will tell you about the highest achievable scores and give you the tips you need to get through the tricky stages.
Read on as I give you the details to crush the game. Candy Crush currently has 9305 levels, 621 episodes for HTML5, and 2825 levels in 189 episodes on flash versions, However, the players completing these hurdles can unlock new games under testing. All episodes have 15 levels apart from candy town and factory, with ten each.
On the other hand, Dreamworld had 665 levels within 45 episodes, where each series had 15 levels except Funky Factory and Sleepy Slopes with ten each. However, the company discontinued it. King usually updates the levels on their platforms; hence, you can always check for new levels.
Typically, King, the company behind the game, releases more episodes and levels weekly, particularly Wednesdays, Therefore, the highest-level changes with time. The company can release a new level as soon as a player completes the last available ones to ensure that they have a new challenge for you. While you wait for another release, you can always redo the other completed games to gain more skills and tips.
The company doesn’t want to lose their users due to stalled games; therefore, they do all they can to develop more tasks for their expert gamers to enjoy. They may add 30-60 levels each week by engaging the players in polls and forums; this way, you can influence how many levels and episodes King needs to add.
What happens at level 10000 Candy Crush?
What happens at level 10000 Candy Crush? – Upon completion of this level, the player’s profile picture will permanently receive the “10000” badge, Four Party Popper Boosters will be granted to you as well.
Is there a level 10000 on Candy Crush?
Level 10000 is the fifth level in Milestone Meadow and the 2758th jelly level, To pass this level, you must clear 71 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Can I finish Candy Crush?
Candy Crush is sadly endless, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing – The hyper-casual genre of mobile gaming has never seen anything like this insanely vast candy-matching puzzle game. Only a handful of other games have ever managed to garner fandom of this scale as the game continues to offer more challenges.
- This arcade-style title goes on and on, just like endless waves of zombies in Call of Duty.
- ADVERTISEMENT Article continues below this ad According to a recent report by, the game truly is endless, and it is intended to offer you limitless puzzles.
- After you have aced through all the hurdles of the present update, the title will simply raise a banner to congratulate you, and then ask you to wait for the next patch.
Every new update will add more interesting levels to the game and the cycle will continue.
How much money does Candy Crush make a day?
Screenshot Candy Crush Saga, the highly addictive puzzle game, is unmistakeably the most popular game out there today. It’s No.3 in the Apple App Store and is the top game on Facebook, with 44 million monthly active users, according to AppData, It’s played more than 600 million times a day and is bringing in an estimated $633,000 every day, according to mobile gaming monetization company Think Gaming,
- We first saw the news on Slate,
- If King, the makers of Candy Crush Saga keep this up, it could pull in roughly $231 million this year.
- That figure goes along with an analyst’s estimation earlier this month, which said the game c ould generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue per year for King.
King is reportedly planning to go public, but it could prove to be a terrible idea,
How much money does Candy Crush make?
Candy Crush in the Present Moment – Years on, Candy Crush is still going strong. More than ten years after its release, the game boasts 233 million active users per month. In terms of the number of downloads, the game has amassed 3 billion downloads across all the different platforms. Furthermore, since 2017, the year-on-year growth of the game has been positive. If you are still eager to understand how much money does Candy Crush make at present, King has also reported that the game had a 20% YoY growth for every quarter in 2022, For a game that is a decade older, these statistics are nothing short of impressive.
Who has finished Candy Crush?
Simon Leung, the Guy Completed All Levels Of Mobile Candy Crush Saga Game. The highest level reported or completed by PrischewDotCom readers so far was at level 1955 for Candy Crush Saga and at level 665 for Candy Crush Dreamworld.
How many people have reached level 6000 in Candy Crush?
We’re on the lookout for Soda players of all levels who’d like to join our exclusive Beta Testing program on Discord. 🍭 Sign up to join the program here🍭 Well done Candy Crusher! Congratulations on completing level 6000!🎖🎖🎖🎖🎖 This is an incredible milestone, so here is a badge to show the world how good you are at Candy Crush Saga! 683 people have earned this badge.
How many players have reached level 3000 in Candy Crush?
1591 people have earned this badge.
How many hours to beat Candy Crush?
14½ Hours – 532 Hours.
What age limit is Candy Crush?
Parents Need to Know – Parents need to know that Candy Crush Saga is a puzzle game that very aggressively pushes in-app purchases. Players are given a limited number of lives – and they lose one each time they fail to accomplish a puzzle’s goals. Power-ups are also offered to help players through difficult levels, but these must be purchased – and typically cost a lot more than a dollar. The game also pushes for Facebook integration to get users to act as its marketing arm, but this is not required of players. The license agreement for the app requires users to be 13 or older, and to be at least 18 to make in-app purchases.
Can you beat Candy Crush without paying?
Download Article Download Article Candy Crush can be a lot of fun. It can even be a bit addicting. While the game is free to download and play, it does allow you to purchase gold bars with real money that you can use to buy power-ups and extra lives to help you beat the more difficult levels.
- 1 View lives. You are allotted only five lives maximum at a time. The number of remaining lives is displayed on the upper-left side of the game’s main screen inside the icon that resembles a heart. A countdown timer from 30 minutes is displayed beside it that gives you an idea of how much time is left before another life is added.
- 2 Wait 30 minutes. It takes 30 minutes to replenish one life. If you’ve already consumed all your five lives in one go, you have to wait at least 30 minutes to get back one life. Better yet, leave the game alone for at least two and a half hours to get a full set of five lives.
- You can trick the game into giving you more lives by setting the time ahead on your phone or tablet,
- 3 Ask friends. Candy Crush can be integrated with your Facebook account. It’s not needed to play it, but it will make the whole playing experience easier and better. If you’re running out of lives and would like to keep playing, you can ask a Facebook friend who plays the game as well. Giving a friend a life to a friend is free.
- Tap the icon that resembles a heart. A window will appear with the remaining time until a next life is generated. Below it is the “Ask friends” banner with the Facebook logo.
- Tap on this banner to ask some Facebook friends for lives.
- Tap the “Ask friends” button on the next window, and your list of friends will be displayed. Simply tap the plus sign beside each one to request lives. A friend can only give a life to you once a day, so make it count.
- Tap the Send button once done to send the requests.
- 4 Give lives to friends. A little quid pro quo can extend your playing time. Every now and then, give lives to your friends. They may remember you when it’s their turn to give away lives. You’d be surprised how many do give back.
- 1 Open the Daily Booster Wheel. Candy Crush gives away a free booster daily. All you have to do is turn the wheel. On the game’s main screen, right below the number of lives, is a bubble with part of a wheel. Tap on this to bring out the Daily Booster Wheel.
- 2 Stop the wheel. If you haven’t played today, the wheel will be turning. Tap the “Stop” button underneath it to have the wheel stop turning. The turning will slow down until it stops fully.
- 3 Claim the prize. Wherever the arrow points to when the wheel stops represents the booster you’ve won for the day. Each day’s a winner, so you don’t have to worry. Tap the “Claim prize” button to collect the booster.
- The free booster will vary.
- 4 Use boosters. Right before you start a game level, you have an option to equip some boosters applicable to the game. These boosters will be displayed on top of the “Play” button. Tap the ones you’d like to use within the level.
- The number of available boosters per type is clearly displayed.
- Some boosters can be equipped within the level itself. These types of boosters can be accessed by tapping the appropriate icons on the upper-left portion of the game screen.
- These free boosters are limited, so use them wisely.
- 1 Ask friends. Once you’ve reached the next set of locked levels, you cannot proceed without getting the required tickets. You can get these by asking friends to help you. All you need are three tickets from three friends.
- Tap the “Ask friends” button when faced with locked levels, and then select from the list of friends.
- Tap the “Send” button once done to send the requests.
- You don’t have to limit your requests to just three friends, you can send to as many as you want. This will likely get you the needed tickets faster.
- 2 View ticket status. After you’ve sent your requests, you can view how many tickets you’ve received and from whom by tapping the train icon, which serves as the gate for the next levels.
- 3 Continue to the next levels. Once all the tickets have been received, the next levels will be unlocked and you will be brought to the next one. Keep on playing.
- Repeat the steps to unlocking levels when you’ve reached the next locked gate.
- 1 Open the Settings menu on your phone. If you run out of lives and you want to keep playing, you can trick the game into giving you more lives by setting the time on your phone. To do so, open the Settings menu on your phone. On Android, it’s an icon that resembles a gear. On iPhone, it’s an icon that resembles two gears.
- 2 Tap the Search icon. Since the Settings menu is different from one phone model to the next, the easiest way to find the Date and Time settings is to use the Search function. It’s the icon that resembles a magnifying glass. On Android, it’s in the upper-right corner of the Settings menu. On iPhone, it’s the search bar at the top of the Settings menu.
- 3 Type Date in the search bar. This searches for the Date and Time menu in the Settings menu.
- 4 Tap Date & Time or similar. This menu may be labeled differently depending on your phone model. Tap the option that allows you to change the date and time on your phone.
- 5 Turn off the automatic date and time set feature. Most phones have the option to automatically set the date and time using network connection. You need to turn this off to set the time ahead. Tap the toggle switch next to “Set automatically”, “Automatic Date and time” or something similar to turn off the automatic time setting function
- 6 Tap the option to set the date and time. On Android, this is usually a button that says Set Time or something similar. On iPhone, it’s the bar with the date and time at the bottom.
- 7 Set the time ahead two and a half hours. To get the full five lives replenished, you need to set the date and time ahead by two hours and thirty minutes or more. Swipe up and down on the hours and minutes in the time to adjust the time, or use the number pad to type in the new time. Tap Done or Save when you are finished.
- 8 Return to your Candy Crush game. After you set the time ahead, you will notice your lives have been replenished. If you run out of lives again, just set the time ahead again.
- When you want to return the time to normal, just go back into the Date and Time settings on your phone and turn on the Automatic Time and Date feature.
Add New Question
- Question How do I get access to the candy bank in Candy Crush? You do something that will get you to win money or you could buy it with money.
- Question How do I make a wrapped candy? You have take the candy and drag it to an L-shape (like you would normally, but both horizontally and vertically).
- Question How do I get gold bars from piggy bank without paying? You can’t. It’s only available if you pay money via in-app purchases.
See more answers Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Thanks for submitting a tip for review! Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 125,996 times.
How to pass level 8000 on candy crush?
Level 8000 is the fifteenth and last level in Lemonade Lake and the 2156th mixed mode level (1074th jelly-ingredients). To pass this level, you must clear 48 double jelly squares and release 8 gummi dragons in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
How many players have reached level 9000 in candy crush?
482 people have earned this badge.
How many players have reached level 1000 in candy crush?
5236 people have earned this badge.
How to beat level 10500 Candy Crush?
|This level is hell! This level is currently nearly impossible to beat without boosters (or even with boosters). This is likely caused by a level buff, lack of moves, an objective which requires insane luck to fulfill, a level glitch, or a design error. This level is currently, or likely one of the hardest levels of the game.|
Level 10500 is the tenth level in Rainbow Reef and the 3419th mixed mode level (72nd rapids-ingredients). To pass this level, you must release 5 gummi dragons and the rainbow rapids to collect 5 rainbow candies in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
How do you get the 5000 badge in Candy Crush?
Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it on topic – Check our House Rules Hi and Welcome to the King Community Congratulations for your progress. The badge in the game’s avatar is added automatically. Please try repeating level 5000 again. You can try replaying level 5,000, and also try signing out and in of your King account within the app. Replayed level 5000 twice and logged out – still shows level 4000
Has anyone ever finished Candy Crush?
Did you ever complete all levels of candy crush? Yes. As of 23rd April 2019, I have completed level 4655. This is the highest level on iPhone.
Did anyone finish Candy Crush?
This Guy Finished Candy Crush: Here Is What Happens Candy Crush is one of those that has managed to completely take the world by storm, totally revolutionizing the way many enthusiasts play games. Although this game has felt impossible to clock for ages, there are quite a few players who have actually managed to finish Candy Crush – many people are curious to see what happens after Candy Crush’s last level as a result.
- Once you finish the last available level of Candy Crush, players may be met with a special screen that says congratulations or “to be continued”, after which the player will be informed that more levels will be coming soon.
- Ing releases brand new Candy Crush levels often, typically every week, so there is no way to really finish the entire game.
While beating Candy Crush by finishing the last level is definitely a major achievement for any gamer, the events after you get to the end are quite surprising. Stick around to find out about the situation for those who have finished the last level of Candy Crush, as well as what exactly happens after you finish the game. It initially started off as an for Facebook users, but soon blossomed and started flourishing on a ton of other platforms. Countless people now enjoy playing Candy Crush on a variety of platforms, the most popular of which is mobile. Considering how many gamers have played Candy Crush with ample dedication over the years, it’s understandable that quite a few people have managed to see the ‘end’ of the game.
- In addition, the ‘last level’ that players will need to get through would also depend on the version that they are playing since some versions have more levels available than others.
- Players can also get their hands on some nifty badges for certain level milestones, according to the : “Welcome to Sweet King Community! That was great and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! Let’s post your screenshot of your current level on these badges’ threads and claim your milestone level badges.” But, since the developers have stated that Candy Crush is technically endless with the frequent addition of new levels, it’s impossible to finish the game entirely.
As a result, players who do get through the last available level will need to wait for more levels. Quite a few sources have reported fewer levels than expected in Candy Crush, generally fluctuating between 10,000 and 12,000 levels with between 600 and 700 episodes for HTML5 (the mobile version of Candy Crush).
- This has been paired with 105 additional levels on the Windows 10 App version.
- However, according to the as of August 2022, there are currently 12275 levels and 819 episodes within the Candy Crush saga.
- That being said, this is specifically related to the HTML version since there are 90 additional levels on the Windows 10 App version of Candy Crush.
The primary gameplay journey in Candy Crush is pretty linear since all of the levels are generally grouped into episodes and worlds, as seen in the figures above. The overall level count for Candy Crush changes weekly since the developers typically add an average of around 45 new levels on a weekly basis.
Some people have been smart and gifted enough with Candy Crush to actually finish all of the available levels. Only a handful of Candy Crush players have managed to finish the game – at least, for the time being. Check out the video below by Skillgaming, a YouTuber who just finished level 12275 only a couple of hours ago without using any boosters: But, after this point, players would need to wait since more levels are automatically added quite often.
King, the mastermind company behind Candy Crush, releases episodes and levels every week, generally on Wednesdays. This means that anyone who finishes the game would need to consistently keep on finishing the next levels each week. This may be possible, but it would certainly be difficult, especially considering that the company can add anywhere between 30 and 60 levels at a time, depending on what feedback they get from their fans and gaming community. Players will be greeted with a celebratory graphic banner that says congratulations in some way or says “to be continued”, followed by a notice to say that the player will need to keep an eye out for the newer levels. In some cases, players may not even get a congratulations banner – nothing might happen, and players may just have to wait for the next level either way. However, if you understand the entire framework of Candy Crush and know that there isn’t actually an end, getting a special congratulations at least seems pretty fair. The odd and somewhat anti-climactic ‘ending’ of Candy Crush is possibly one of the main reasons why most players choose to take their time with the game – apart from the fact that getting through all of the Candy Crush levels is downright tough.
- Having to wait for new levels every single week just to continue playing one of your favorite bright and sweet games can be a burden.
- Still, grinding through a few new levels each week may just be worthwhile if you love Candy Crush that much! Although there isn’t anything ridiculously spectacular after you reach the end of Candy Crush by finishing the last available level, that’s part of the beauty of this game.
The whole point is to have an endless gaming journey with infinite possibilities and experiences – there’s always a reason to stay tuned for even more challenging, sweet, and edge-of-your-seat Candy Crush action. Jeijei is a professional Researcher and Writer based in Cape Town, South Africa.
She has a National Diploma in Fashion Design from CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology), a National Diploma in Early Childhood Development and a Montessori Childhood Development Diploma from MCSA (Montessori Centre South Africa) which specializes in human development and natural psychology, as well as a TEFL Qualification (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from the Cape Town School of English.
She started off in the design field, receiving numerous awards and being featured in online publications, international showcases, and Cosmopolitan magazine. However, she has always had an inherent passion for Psychology, Anthropology, and Hermeneutics, which finds its way into everything she creates.
She went on to study human development from birth and began teaching, and her professional Fiction Writing journey began with Theoatrix’s gaming YouTube channel & website. Jeijei followed on to create hundreds of pieces for numerous clients as a Ghost Writer over the course of a few years, covering everything from Artifical Intelligence to Lifestyle and Natural Science topics, after which she found her way into the world of Media and Entertainment.
Being a proud Otaku and a Japanese culture fanatic from a very young age, Jeijei adores anything related to fantasy, sci-fi, and everything in between. She loves fluffy creatures and plant-based everything, and she spends her free time catching up on the latest Marvel & DC releases, Netflix favorites, as well as anime & manga releases or open discussions – particularly Chainsaw Man, My Hero Academia, Tokyo Revengers, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Jujutsu Kaisen, and others.
- Jeijei loves scouring through official updates, canon material, headcanon threads, and fan discussions to get a holistic perspective of every topic she researches.
- She is passionate about voicing fellow fans’ thoughts and opinions while providing fiction enthusiasts with everything they need to feel more familiarized with their favorite titles.
Her natural knack for analyzing human cultures, tendencies, and trends has helped her discover fascinating themes, narratives, and underlying subtexts in the titles that she covers. : This Guy Finished Candy Crush: Here Is What Happens
Has anyone finished all Candy Crush levels?
An Interview with Simon Leung – Candy Crush is definitely taking the world by storm, with more than 66 million players worldwide. But some guys might have reservations immersing themselves into this colourful candy world, because they see the game as being “girly” and female-dominated. Photo credits: Simon Leung This is indeed true, as a study by newzoo.com (2013) found. According to them, 60% of Candy Crushers are females. But there are actually guys who have fallen true victims to the colourful charms of the Candy Crush Saga game. One of them is award-winning Internet entrepreneur and Internet keynote speaker Simon Leung, who has actually managed to complete every single level of Candy Crush Saga on his Android smartphone. Photo credits: Simon Leung
How do you get 24 hours life in Candy Crush?
How to Get Unlimited Lives on Candy Crush Saga: 11 Steps It can be annoying to wait 30 minutes for another life in Candy Crush. Fortunately, there are a few different ways to get past the time limit without paying for add-ons. This wikiHow teaches you how to get unlimited lives on Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- 1 Use your remaining lives. Play through the levels until you run out of lives. While in the middle of a game, you can see how many lives you have remaining next to the heart icon at the top of the screen.
- 2 Close Candy Crush Saga. After you run out of lives, close the app entirely. Use the following steps to close the Candy Crush Saga app:
- On iPhone and iPad, swipe up slowly from the bottom of the screen. On Android devices, tap the icon that resembles a square, or the physical button that resembles two overlapping squares. On Samsung devices, tap the icon with three vertical lines. This displays all open apps in suspended mode.
- Swipe right until you see an image of where you left off in Candy Crush Saga.
- Swipe up on the image of Candy Crush Saga. The image will disappear indicating that the app has been closed.
- 3 Set the time forward on your phone. By setting the time forward on your phone, you can trick Candy Crush Saga into thinking it is much later. It will award you new lives. Use the following steps to set the time forward three hours to be safe.
- iOS – Tap the Settings app, select General, Then tap Date & Time, Slide the “Set Automatically” toggle switch to OFF, and then tap the time. Swipe up on the hour to set it ahead three hours.
- Android – Tap Settings on your device’s Home screen, or press the Menu button and select Settings. Tap the magnifying glass icon and type “Date & Time” in the search bar. Then tap Date & Time, Slide the “Automatic date & time” toggle switch to OFF. Then tap Set Time, Swipe up on the hour to set the time three hours ahead. Then tap Done,
- 4 Wait a minute or two. Before you relaunch Candy Crush Saga, wait a few moments.
- 5 Restart Candy Crush Saga. Tap the Candy Crush Icon on your home screen or apps menu to open relaunch Candy Crush Saga. Don’t start playing yet. You just need to check to see if extra lives have been applied. You can see the number of lives you have inside the heart at the top of the screen on the level select screen.
- 6 Change the time back. Go back to the Settings menu on your device and tap the toggle switch next to “Automatic Time.” This automatically detects the time and sets it back to the correct time.
- 7 Play Candy Crush Saga. Your lives will have been replenished, and you can start playing again. If you run out, simply repeat this method to gain more lives.
- Note: If you now have to wait longer than before to get extra lives, it means you did not wait long enough on Step 3. You will need to repeat these steps and set your clock forward to compensate for the extra-long wait time.
- 1 Play until you have one life left. This trick will only work if you are down to your last life, so make sure you’re paying attention!
- It is not possible to get unlimited lives in the Facebook version, as everything is run a central server. Any site claiming to provide unlimited lives is a scam.
- 2 Open a new tab. When you are down to your last life, open up Candy Crush in another tab in your browser.
- 3 Load Candy Crush Saga in another tab. Go to Facebook in the other tab and tap “Candy Crush Saga” in the sidebar to the left. Don’t start playing the level. Just get it ready.
- 4 Play the game in the first tab. If you lose your last life in the first tab, you can switch to the second tab for one more go. If you lose your last life, immediately close the tab before the match is over and open Candy Crush Saga on Facebook in a new window. You can keep doing this as long as you open a new tab and close the old one before the life counter drops to 0.
Question How do I download this website? Candy Crush is not a website on its own and it cannot be played on a browser, the official website for Candy Crush is the game’s developer, King.com, however it can be downloaded for free on a computer or mobile device.
Ask a Question Advertisement Written by: wikiHow Technology Writer This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Travis has experience writing technology-related articles, providing software customer service, and in graphic design.
- Co-authors: 10
- Updated: August 10, 2022
- Views: 431,770
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 431,770 times. : How to Get Unlimited Lives on Candy Crush Saga: 11 Steps